Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MS908P screen keep flickering & don't al...
MS908P screen keep flickering & don't allow you to enter letters or numbers

2113 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-04-17 01:15:46

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    Erol
    2017-04-14 15:53:14
     After connecting to internet with a great difficulty, after spending hours, you enter your email address and that is it...screen starts flickering a few seconds then screen changes to VCI Connection page.
    it dont allow you to do any diagnostics, or anything else.It comes as a message UNFORTUNATELY BROWSER HAS STOPPED OK?   
    What I can see is there is problem with the software inside, it might need updating but it doesn't allow for registration, it don't allow you to enter letters or numbers on the registration page. 
    Reading the forum and comments of members I have reset the tool to factory settings still the same .this is a new and

Selecting your internet connection ask you to enter password..you put one or two figures and it writes on its own,,,god knows what is entering....took me hours by re entering password by keep rebooting the machine

unregistered machine by the way, when you turned the machine on home screen is the VCI screen.any ideas?

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-04-17 01:15:46 (Reply to:Erol)

How long ago did you purchase your 908P? It should have a one year warranty from the date of purchase . I would think you could still contact the seller and arrange to send it out for repair whether or not it was registered or not if you bought it under a year ago.
  Total1 Pages